University of Colorado
- SPAN 5320/7320. Digital Literary Arts and the Capitalist World Ecology. Website
- SPAN 4180. Major Works in Latin American Literature and Culture
- SPAN 4130. The Power of Storytelling. Oral, Textual, and Digital Narratives
- HUMN 2100. Arts, Culture, and Media
- HUMN 3093. Topics: Electronic Media
- LITR 2850. Apps, Memes, and Bots. Global Literature in the Age of the Internet. Spring 2019
- CLTR2715. New Media Narratives in Latin America. Northeastern University. Spring 2017, Fall 2018.
- INSH 7910. NULab Project Seminar. Northeastern University. Spring 2017, Fall 2017
- CLTR 1505. Introduction to Latin American Culture. Northeastern University. Fall 2016, Fall 2017, Fall 2018, Spring 2019
- CLTR 1504. Introduction to Spanish Culture. Northeastern University. Fall 2016.
University of Kansas
- Introduction to Digital Humanities. University of Kansas. Spring 2016.
- Introduction to Digital Humanities. University of Kansas. Fall 2015.